Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A



Chick-Fil-A is giving away free breakfast next week. Yum!

I love, Love, LOVE the Chick-Fil-A fresh-brewed tea. I buy it as a gallon whenever I go there. It is fresh and tasty and sooooooo refreshing.

Oh. Sorry that I got distracted by their iced tea before I told you how to get a free breakfast.

Go to the Chick-Fil-A Web site:

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Home/Breakfast
You will click on the Free Breakfast link, then click on the button for "Make Reservation"
You'll choose the location, date, and item that you will want for your free breakfast.

Those of you in the Denver area can go directly to: http://denverchicken.com/

Another thing I like about Chick-Fil-A is the cows. They totally crack me up. My friend Tessa and I went to Chick-Fil-A a few weeks ago, and I was so happy to see a cow in the drive-thru! The cow stopped by while we waited in line and got a high-five (from me) and a hilarious cow-related knock-knock joke (from Tessa). Go, Chick-Fil-A cow! Go, Tessa!

I somehow missed Cow Appreciation Day this year, but help remind me to participate, fully dressed as a cow, next year.


Chick-Fil-A has an entire cow section on its Web site and a gallery of cows at http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cows/Gallery -- but won't it be great if there is a cow when you go have your free breakfast?! That's How I'm Gonna Do It!

1 comment:

  1. The only type of chicken I would want for breakfast, is chicken fried steak. With biscuits, and lots of gravy. And blueberry pancakes. And bacon.
    So, cluckity cluck cluck.

    ReplyDelete