Friday, July 8, 2011

Free Slurpee from 7-11 (on Monday, 7/11)

7-11 celebrates its birthday each year by giving away free Slurpees!
When: Monday, July 11, 12:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m.

In fact, a friend tells me that they do it every year on their birthday, so put it on your calendar for next year, too.

Here are the details:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178699782189105

If you visit their Facebook page and click that you're attending the birthday Slurpee giveaway, they'll even send you a reminder so you don't forget.

Thanks for my friend Joannie for telling me about this.

Monday, that's how we're gonna do it!

3 comments:

  1. I went and had my free slurpee. Blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I had two! I hopped on down.
    Now I'm slurpeed out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never (I say this moment, anyway) be slurpeed out!

    ReplyDelete