Thursday, July 7, 2011

Free through e-rewards

I like magazines. I just don't like to pay for them. It's not always convenient to go to the library to read my favorites, though they DO have a huge selection at my library.

MyCokeRewards has some good selections at reasonable points levels. But e-rewards has a good selection, too.

e-rewards also has other discounts and freebies that you can get, simply by completing online surveys every once in awhile. Or earn at a faster speed by completing more surveys! Magazines are my favorite reward, but you could also redeem for flight or hotel points credits, movies, food, and other items.

Sign up at e-rewards. Based on your profile information, you will receive email invitations to participate in surveys for credits. You don't have to accept every survey request they send you. I have gone long periods of time without completing any surveys, just because I was not in the mood.

You can spend your accumulated credits whenever you are ready.

Go take a look at what you can get: http://www.e-rewards.com/rewards.do


I just redeemed a few points on a magazine that I think is perfect for me: Garden & Gun. Now, why didn't I think about publishing that myself! But that's okay, now I'll be reading it for free because of my e-rewards points.



Today, that's how we're gonna do it!

2 comments:

  1. Kathi, the other day I saw a lady actually checking out magazines! I thought you could only read them there but she was taking them home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKING THEM HOME?!!!! SQUEE!

    I'll have to look into that -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete