Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Free Stuff through MyCoke Rewards Points

MyCoke Rewards points is a program in which you can earn free stuff by collecting and entering the codes that come with Coca-Cola purchases.

On a 12-pack, the code is on the end of the cardboard carton. On 2-liter bottles it's on the inside of the cap.

Sign up at http://mycokerewards.com then enter the codes and you will get points to spend on stuff.

You can earn all kinds of stuff, but I'm interested in just two things: magazine subscriptions and free Coke products. (Though there is plenty of other things to spend your points on.)

It doesn't take long to collect points and some things aren't that expensive points-wise.

I subscribed to Bon Appetit magazine for just 250 Coke points. Last I looked, you could get a 12-pack of Coke for just 240 points.

I get my points sometimes from generous people at work or other friends who do not use the points themselves, but are willing to throw them my way. Sweet!

So, to keep myself caffeinated and get a fun read delivered to my house each month, that's how we're gonna do it!

1 comment:

  1. I can only drink so much coke. It is having an adverse effect on my caffeine shorts.

    ReplyDelete